Weird timeslot issue

n3fih

Weird timeslot issue

Post by n3fih » Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:34 pm

I'm using a DM1701 running OpenGD77.
I also have a DB25D, and I'm using a hotspot running WPSD, and a duplex modem.

I have the DM1701 channels programmed to use TS2. It's been working fine for weeks now.. until today.
Now everytime I connect to a talk group, using using a channel I've confirmed to be programmed for TS2, the WPSD dashboard shows the connection coming in on TS1. I've reloaded the 1701 with a CP saved from earlier; still wrong TS.
Anyone have any idea what's going on? Is there anything else I could post to help diagnose?

F1RMB

Re: Weird timeslot issue

Post by F1RMB » Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:09 pm

Hi,
n3fih wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:34 pm
I'm using a DM1701 running OpenGD77.
I also have a DB25D, and I'm using a hotspot running WPSD, and a duplex modem.

I have the DM1701 channels programmed to use TS2. It's been working fine for weeks now.. until today.
Now everytime I connect to a talk group, using using a channel I've confirmed to be programmed for TS2, the WPSD dashboard shows the connection coming in on TS1. I've reloaded the 1701 with a CP saved from earlier; still wrong TS.
Anyone have any idea what's going on? Is there anything else I could post to help diagnose?
Depends if you have overriden the TS, using the STAR key (see https://github.com/LibreDMR/OpenGD77_Us ... n-dmr-mode), When the TS is overriden, the TS flag is written using bold font on the screen.