Source code availability

kt4lh

Re: Custom tx, rx tones

Post by kt4lh » Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:37 pm

k7mhi wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:34 pm
EA5JAQ wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:22 pm

just wants to make the project better by requesting for it to be open like it claims to be in its own name.
Yup, and well put sir.

Possibly just a name and position change to Roger77 or something drop all the open nonsense and just put a tip jar up. If it’s gonna make all this anger and stress, this website is good popcorn drama it keeps me around.

You’re on an island with wacky critters - enjoy a fosters and if you care lots here would like to help you foster this into a bigger project. Hope to see your hard work win you awards some day.
Why do you keep indirectly, and directly, implying that the developers make money off of OpenGD77?

k7mhi

Re: Custom tx, rx tones

Post by k7mhi » Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:20 pm

because with out the root of all evil its strange how the behaviors and attitudes flip and flop - I dont know anything about this project so dont put words in my mouth while we start flinging around. K7MHI Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:21 pm all I see is a free project uplifting lots of hardware and it also happens to help disabled hams cheaply via the hardware and free software.. its awesome free code. if the world legal is used the other word must follow??

Marko if you dont like the public Im shocked why you dont have a hidden section to talk about all us lids? Im sorry but its the internet anyone in power on this webpage can delete or change what I say with a click so .. Im not sure why this always is so brash .. why the anger and toss off? I really dont understand the angry hams here?

is asking when a beta or code that much of an insult .. make edit the banner to say dont ask or you get yeeted'

gotta have a cookie to view.. I feel like KFC hidden chicken recipe is somewhere around here!

(k7mhi understands how we have metric and imperial more now.. ) so confused..

VK3KYY

Re: Source code availability

Post by VK3KYY » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:02 pm

------- POSTS MOVED TO NEW THREAD BECAUSE OF A COMPLAINT ----------

k7mhi

Post by k7mhi » Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:03 pm

Roger, Roger

I get it I hope it’s perfect more so vs now at release.

I am not eager to invest more in this project personally such as buying more new hardware which is on tyt code to sample test and give feedback etc blah blah. Getting yeeted.

On the comment of hardware tester and what is needed for you to accomplish (you being the group of current project owners) to release a new or happy or whatever, how can random yanks help

random Q you know keithsw1111

OE1MWW

Post by OE1MWW » Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:42 am

Your answers are a lot of text, many phrases in slang, but the content ?
Still not to understand - what do you want to achieve with all this back and forth writing?
k7mhi wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:03 pm
... how can random yanks help
take a break, but please for as long as possible