Updated OpenGD77-CSV Utility

OE2WHP

Re: Updated OpenGD77-CSV Utility

Post by OE2WHP » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:46 pm

It's a company laptop with Carbon Black Cloud Sensor. Most probably a false positive.

G4EML

Post by G4EML » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:53 am

Version 3.2 works fine with the latest CPS. I also use LibreOffice for opening the CSVs and that also works OK.
Misaligned columns can be caused by using the comma as the decimal separator in numbers. If your country settings do that then you will need to check the 'Use Comma for Decimals' checkbox.

You may see data in DMR columns on some analogue channels. This is quite normal and is a result of the way the codeplug is organised. All channels contain all of the data, even if it is not used. Old DMR data can remain if a channel was previously used for Digital and has been replaced with analogue settings. It won't affect the channels operation.

If you are still experiencing problems then send me a copy of your files to g4eml@gb3gf.co.uk and I will have a look at them.

We are currently working to integrate the CSV export and import functions into the OpenGD CPS. Once that is complete then this separate utility will no longer be needed.

Colin G4EML

SA0BUX

Post by SA0BUX » Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:13 pm

fabricioprosuporte wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:47 pm
link download off ? :D
I think that this is integrated in the CPS now under "File -> CSV"