Changing language to The United States in all configurations

EAEDF

Changing language to The United States in all configurations

Post by EAEDF » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:48 pm

Good afternoon after trying the possibilities of changing language to The United States in all configurations I have not been able to solve that the computer recognizes the USB device of the RD5R the version that I installed last time in the talky was on June 27 30f033f I would appreciate it possible to fix it a Greeting Carlos 73

VK3KYY

Re: Experimental Baofeng RD-5R versión

Post by VK3KYY » Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:33 am

EAEDF wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:48 pm
Good afternoon after trying the possibilities of changing language to The United States in all configurations I have not been able to solve that the computer recognizes the USB device of the RD5R the version that I installed last time in the talky was on June 27 30f033f I would appreciate it possible to fix it a Greeting Carlos 73
Please explain. "changing language to The United States in all configurations"

EAEDF

Re: Cambiar el idioma a los Estados Unidos en todas las configuraciones

Post by EAEDF » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:26 pm

I tried has tried has changed all the languages on the pc I have not been able to solve the problem also I did it on other pc there is no way that take the usb does not recognize it currently I can not read or write the cps nor load the fw both the original radioditty nor the open gd77 I am totally locked

F1RMB

Post by F1RMB » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:38 pm

EAEDF wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:26 pm
I tried has tried has changed all the languages on the pc I have not been able to solve the problem also I did it on other pc there is no way that take the usb does not recognize it currently I can not read or write the cps nor load the fw both the original radioditty nor the open gd77 I am totally locked
Wild guess: wrong cable ?

Cheers.
---
Daniel

EAEDF

Re: Changing language to The United States in all configurations

Post by EAEDF » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:42 pm

I've ordered another cable to test if it's the fault. anyway with the latest update gave me an error when loading the Fw with a stable version and from there is when usb problems arose. Ire commented

F1RMB

Post by F1RMB » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:14 pm

Hi,
EAEDF wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:42 pm
I've ordered another cable to test if it's the fault. anyway with the latest update gave me an error when loading the Fw with a stable version and from there is when usb problems arose. Ire commented
Okay, I think we need to start from the beginning. Please list all the details of your software (FW, CPS, operating system) versions, about the HT it's an RD-5R obviously, and also the exact error message you get when you're trying to flash the OpenGD77 firmware.
Sorry, but details are needed, and the thread title is quite misleading.

Cheers.
---
Daniel

EAEDF

Post by EAEDF » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:50 pm

good afternoon after reading the thread install the open gd77 Cps version of August all ok . Update in May the firmware with a version of May in that update gave me an error that I could not capture the screen since there is the internal usb does not recognize something in that update failure the talky works perfectly but I can not access to modify the code plug I reisntaled everything and I have impossible .I tried with another cable nothing still without recognizing the usb. Some parameter in that update failed.
EA2EDF Carlos 73

EAEDF

Post by EAEDF » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:57 pm

I don't know if you can reschedule the eprom internally with ST-Link or how to fix the error

Thank You

Zl1XE

Post by Zl1XE » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:39 pm

Perhaps try a radio reset.
- Turn the radio off, then hold the Blue button and try turning it on again.

This does a factory reset on all settings but does not affect the codeplug.

EAEDF

Post by EAEDF » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:40 pm

Thank you I've already done all the possible resets of the RD/5R still not recognizing the usb