How to show Tx freq

dyrvit

How to show Tx freq

Post by dyrvit » Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:24 am

Hello dear community members, and very much respected developers of OG77! ))
I am writing here for the first time and therefore I traditionally want to express my gratitude to everyone who was involved in the creation of this firmware! you are awesome guys! (in general, looking at modern hardware capabilities, the ability to create software-controlled devices and engineers to translate the most complex tasks into hardware .. a simple thought comes to my mind - that the day is not far off when radio amateurs will create a project on kickstarter or on another crowdfunding site and design an ideal a digital pocket radio station, if something happens, I'll be the first in line!)) )
But sorry for the offtopic, I actually wanted to pay attention to one little thing - when working at split frequencies (repeaters, duplex hotspots) with TX, the receiving frequency is displayed on the screen, it would be convenient if the transmission frequency was displayed, sometimes it is necessary to quickly say the transmission frequency on the air it often has a complex form like 431.275 and you have to go into memory or do arithmetic (which is of course useful, but sometimes it's a pity to waste time))

upd. Please excuse me! I think I have misled everyone and especially myself. The fact is that, according to an old habit, I assign the frequency and the name itself to the channel names)) and did not notice at all that in the channel mode the OG77 does not show the frequency at all. Just realized this. In general, he laughed. Delete this post if necessary.

VK3KYY

Re: How to show Tx freq

Post by VK3KYY » Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:32 am

During Rx Pressing SK1 on the Channel screen shows both Rx and Tx frequencies of that channel

dyrvit

Re: How to show Tx freq

Post by dyrvit » Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:56 pm

Yes, thank you very much, already found this feature. In principle, this is what you need!