TA4GRG

Re: Tyt MD-9600 Firmware problem

Post by TA4GRG » Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:56 am

F1RMB wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:45 am
Tried to run the CPS as admin ?
Windows version (and locale) ?
CPS version ?

(the latter are useful for giving information to other people here).
Win version 10 and 11
Cps ver lastest but I tried 3 or 4 older different versions
And yes i run always an admin.

TA4GRG

Re: Tyt MD-9600 Firmware problem

Post by TA4GRG » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:39 pm

hello again. I solved my problem. I wanted to write it here in case anyone has the same problem. The problem is the language of the operating system. (windows language) When I tried making windows in English, it was installed without any problems. Thank you for your support.

Gurkan Gur
TA4GRG

VK3KYY

Re: Tyt MD-9600 Firmware problem [Problem with Windows OS Language]

Post by VK3KYY » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:30 pm

FYI

I have changed your username to your callsign because this is site policy

Also.

What language of Windoows did not work ?

I already checked the code, and there is nothing in the loader which has any English code for checking the radio, all the code for this is from a generic STM32 example of an uploader and makes direct calls to the STM32 driver interface library supplied from STMicro

TA4GRG

Post by TA4GRG » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:42 am

VK3KYY wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:30 pm
FYI

Also.

I already checked the code, and there is nothing in the loader which has any English code for checking the radio, all the code for this is from a generic STM32 example of an uploader and makes direct calls to the STM32 driver interface library supplied from STMicro
My windows language was Turkish. I don't know why, but it loads in Turkish language option and gives the error in the first post. I saw that another friend got the same error in the searches on the site. As far as I can see from the screenshots, his windows were in Turkish. :)

VK3KYY

Post by VK3KYY » Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:15 am

TA4GRG wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:42 am
VK3KYY wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:30 pm
FYI

Also.

My windows language was Turkish. I don't know why, but it loads in Turkish language option and gives the error in the first post. I saw that another friend got the same error in the searches on the site. As far as I can see from the screenshots, his windows were in Turkish. :)
OK.

Perhasp when I have some free time I could try changing the language on one of my PC's to Turkish and see if the loader still works.

However sometimes Windows must be set to a specific language when it is installed for some core configurations to be set