OpenGD77CSV error importing and appending CSV's

Post your OpenGD77 codeplugs here
PD9SW
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:48 pm

OpenGD77CSV error importing and appending CSV's

Post by PD9SW » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:10 pm

Hi all,

Formerly I succeeded in exporting and importing csv's using OpenGD77CSV v3.1.
Now I'am not. What goes wrong?
I updated OpenGD77 CPS to OpenGD77CPSInstaller_E2022.06.22.01
as well as upgraded OpenGD77CSV from v3.1 to v3.2.

What I am doing to test it is the following.
1. Importing a existing codeplug: succeeded: 1023 contacts, 459 channels and 9 zones.
2. Exporting 4 csv's: succeeded
3. Importing as well as appending the same untouched (and just exported) csv's: unsuccesfully !

So, what goes wrong here?

Details on error:
Zie het einde van dit bericht voor meer informatie over het aanroepen
van JIT-foutopsporing (Just In Time) in plaats van dit dialoogvenster.

************** Tekst van uitzondering **************
System.IO.IOException: Het bestand is al geopend.
bij Microsoft.VisualBasic.FileSystem.FileOpen(Int32 FileNumber, String FileName, OpenMode Mode, OpenAccess Access, OpenShare Share, Int32 RecordLength)
bij GD77_CSV.Form1.CheckDelimiter(String fname)
bij GD77_CSV.Form1.OpenContactsCSV()
bij GD77_CSV.Form1.Button6_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)


************** Geladen assembly's **************
mscorlib
Assembly-versie: 4.0.0.0
Win32-versie: 4.8.4515.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
GD77-CSV
Assembly-versie: 1.0.0.0
Win32-versie: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///B:/Steven/Hobby/Scanner%20Radioamateur/Apparatuur/Radioddity/GD-77%20%20TYT%20MD-760/OpenGD77/Codeplugs/OpenGD77CSV/OpenGD77-CSV%20v3.2%200722.exe
----------------------------------------
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly-versie: 10.0.0.0
Win32-versie: 14.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
----------------------------------------
System
Assembly-versie: 4.0.0.0
Win32-versie: 4.8.4488.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Core
Assembly-versie: 4.0.0.0
Win32-versie: 4.8.4515.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms
Assembly-versie: 4.0.0.0
Win32-versie: 4.8.4515.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Drawing
Assembly-versie: 4.0.0.0
Win32-versie: 4.8.4390.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Configuration
Assembly-versie: 4.0.0.0
Win32-versie: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Xml
Assembly-versie: 4.0.0.0
Win32-versie: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Runtime.Remoting
Assembly-versie: 4.0.0.0
Win32-versie: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
----------------------------------------
mscorlib.resources
Assembly-versie: 4.0.0.0
Win32-versie: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_nl_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll
----------------------------------------
Microsoft.VisualBasic.resources
Assembly-versie: 10.0.0.0
Win32-versie: 14.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic.resources/v4.0_10.0.0.0_nl_b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.resources.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms.resources
Assembly-versie: 4.0.0.0
Win32-versie: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_nl_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll
----------------------------------------

************** JIT-foutopsporing **************
Als u JIT-foutopsporing wilt inschakelen, moet in het configuratiebestand voor deze
toepassing of computer (machine.config) de waarde
jitDebugging in het gedeelte system.windows.forms zijn ingesteld.
De toepassing moet ook zijn gecompileerd terwijl foutopsporing
was ingeschakeld.

Bijvoorbeeld:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Wanneer JIT-foutopsporing is ingeschakeld, worden onverwerkte uitzonderingen
naar het JIT-foutopsporingsprogramma gestuurd dat op de computer is geregistreerd
en worden niet door dit dialoogvenster verwerkt.




Any more info needed, let me know!
Thanks in advance!

Greetings,
Steef

OE1MWW
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:20 pm

Re: OpenGD77CSV error importing and appending CSV's

Post by OE1MWW » Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:02 pm

just tried on my Windows 10 x64 and the sequence

- export and import into a new codeplug works perfect with the OpenGD77CSV v3.2.

Did you check before or after export the 'Use comma for Decimals' in the OpenGD77CSV v3.2 ?

Depending on your system settings, this should be according to your 'national' settings.
The German language Windows is using a ';' as delimiter for fields. Therefore the
setting 'Use comma for Decimals' (in my case) must be left open.

73's de OE1MWW
Wolfgang

VK3KYY
Posts: 4821
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:25 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: OpenGD77CSV error importing and appending CSV's

Post by VK3KYY » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:10 am

@steef

You have not followed site requirments by posting first to the new users forum, and you have not told us your callsign, or used it as your username etc

PD9SW
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:48 pm

Re: OpenGD77CSV error importing and appending CSV's

Post by PD9SW » Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:40 am

Thnx MWW will try, did use comma separated because worked fine before.
Open for more ideas.
Update:
I tried to only append channels.csv (with comma separated btw) and that seems to work fine. So the problem must be somewhere in the other three csv's?


[ Offtopic:
@KYY: Wasn't aware of still being a new user, since i registered over 7 months ago.
It's PD9SW.
Do have a problem with the site keep saying i have to accept cookies, but there is nowhere to accept. ]

OE1MWW
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:20 pm

Re: OpenGD77CSV error importing and appending CSV's

Post by OE1MWW » Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:16 pm

Steef wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:40 am
Do have a problem with the site keep saying i have to accept cookies, but there is nowhere to accept. ]
in the center/middle of the very first page you have to click on the text

73's de OE1MWW
Wolfgang

PD9SW
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:48 pm

Re: OpenGD77CSV error importing and appending CSV's

Post by PD9SW » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:48 pm

OFFTOPIC:
OE1MWW wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:16 pm
Steef wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:40 am
Do have a problem with the site keep saying i have to accept cookies, but there is nowhere to accept. ]
in the center/middle of the very first page you have to click on the text
73's de OE1MWW
Wolfgang
Sorry, it's not there... Of course I would have seen it.
Maybe this thread is not the best place to talk about this
I would have posted a screenshot, but file too large too difficult. Any other place we could discuss this? PM?

IZ2EIB
Posts: 143
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:55 pm

Re: OpenGD77CSV error importing and appending CSV's

Post by IZ2EIB » Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:14 pm

Steef wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:10 pm
Hi all,

Formerly I succeeded in exporting and importing csv's using OpenGD77CSV v3.1.
Now I'am not. What goes wrong?
I updated OpenGD77 CPS to OpenGD77CPSInstaller_E2022.06.22.01
as well as upgraded OpenGD77CSV from v3.1 to v3.2.

What I am doing to test it is the following.
1. Importing a existing codeplug: succeeded: 1023 contacts, 459 channels and 9 zones.
2. Exporting 4 csv's: succeeded
3. Importing as well as appending the same untouched (and just exported) csv's: unsuccesfully !

So, what goes wrong here?

Details on error:
Zie het einde van dit bericht voor meer informatie over het aanroepen
van JIT-foutopsporing (Just In Time) in plaats van dit dialoogvenster.

************** Tekst van uitzondering **************
System.IO.IOException: Het bestand is al geopend.
bij Microsoft.VisualBasic.FileSystem.FileOpen(Int32 FileNumber, String FileName, OpenMode Mode, OpenAccess Access, OpenShare Share, Int32 RecordLength)
bij GD77_CSV.Form1.CheckDelimiter(String fname)
bij GD77_CSV.Form1.OpenContactsCSV()
bij GD77_CSV.Form1.Button6_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
...
It seems to me to have already been discussed.
Perhaps it may be that the matter is related to this:
https://opengd77.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1331#p11785

73 best regards de Fabio IZ2EIB

VK3KYY
Posts: 4821
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:25 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: OpenGD77CSV error importing and appending CSV's

Post by VK3KYY » Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:59 am

PD9SW wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:40 am
[ Offtopic:
@KYY: Wasn't aware of still being a new user, since i registered over 7 months ago.
It's PD9SW.
Do have a problem with the site keep saying i have to accept cookies, but there is nowhere to accept. ]
I have changed your username to PD9SW

if you are having problems with cookies, it may because you are not accessing the site via HTTPS.

Try going to

https://opengd77.com

and accept the cookies and then try always to access the form via HTTPS

PD9SW
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:48 pm

Re: OpenGD77CSV error importing and appending CSV's

Post by PD9SW » Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:53 pm

IZ2EIB wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:14 pm
Steef wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:10 pm
Hi all,

Formerly I succeeded in exporting and importing csv's using OpenGD77CSV v3.1.
Now I'am not. What goes wrong?
I updated OpenGD77 CPS to OpenGD77CPSInstaller_E2022.06.22.01
as well as upgraded OpenGD77CSV from v3.1 to v3.2.

What I am doing to test it is the following.
1. Importing a existing codeplug: succeeded: 1023 contacts, 459 channels and 9 zones.
2. Exporting 4 csv's: succeeded
3. Importing as well as appending the same untouched (and just exported) csv's: unsuccesfully !

So, what goes wrong here?

Details on error:
Zie het einde van dit bericht voor meer informatie over het aanroepen
van JIT-foutopsporing (Just In Time) in plaats van dit dialoogvenster.

************** Tekst van uitzondering **************
System.IO.IOException: Het bestand is al geopend.
bij Microsoft.VisualBasic.FileSystem.FileOpen(Int32 FileNumber, String FileName, OpenMode Mode, OpenAccess Access, OpenShare Share, Int32 RecordLength)
bij GD77_CSV.Form1.CheckDelimiter(String fname)
bij GD77_CSV.Form1.OpenContactsCSV()
bij GD77_CSV.Form1.Button6_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
...
It seems to me to have already been discussed.
Perhaps it may be that the matter is related to this:
https://opengd77.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1331#p11785

73 best regards de Fabio IZ2EIB
I didnt find that thread. Will try that Fabio thanks so much.

PD9SW
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:48 pm

Re: OpenGD77CSV error importing and appending CSV's

Post by PD9SW » Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:57 pm

VK3KYY wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:59 am
PD9SW wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:40 am
[ Offtopic:
@KYY: Wasn't aware of still being a new user, since i registered over 7 months ago.
It's PD9SW.
Do have a problem with the site keep saying i have to accept cookies, but there is nowhere to accept. ]
I have changed your username to PD9SW

if you are having problems with cookies, it may because you are not accessing the site via HTTPS.

Try going to

https://opengd77.com

and accept the cookies and then try always to access the form via HTTPS
Thanks Roger. Probably I juat typed opengd77, never put the full https://….. by hand. I would not expect http to be accessable, just as it causes troubles. Would that be an idea to automate the redirection?
I was wondering btw why my login keeps failing. Now i see why hi
73
Steef

Post Reply