Dropping connection

kb3nun

Dropping connection

Post by kb3nun » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:52 pm

Ok maybe someone can give me some input, running opengd77 with the latest firmware with a raspberry 3b+, in hotspot mode the problem I am having is that I could b talking and all of a sudden I get nothing so what I have to do is key up again and everything is good ,seems like I lost connection. Any help would be appreciated
What I don't know is if it's a problem with the firmware or the pi star

F1RMB

Re: Dropping connection

Post by F1RMB » Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:50 am

kb3nun wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:52 pm
Ok maybe someone can give me some input, running opengd77 with the latest firmware with a raspberry 3b+, in hotspot mode the problem I am having is that I could b talking and all of a sudden I get nothing so what I have to do is key up again and everything is good ,seems like I lost connection. Any help would be appreciated
What I don't know is if it's a problem with the firmware or the pi star
Looks like you are using a dynamic TG here. In this case, it's perfectly normal.
Otherwise you need to provide more details.

kb3nun

Post by kb3nun » Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:18 am

I am using open gd77 as a hotspot, and when I talking out of nowhere the hotspot goes dead as soon as I rekey all is good this all happens in about a minute time

F1RMB

Post by F1RMB » Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:47 am

Well, that's still a bit vague ;-)
I meant a real procedure, step by step, detailing what you're doing, and what is going on, and also what is happening on the PiStar (in the dashboard, or even in the MMDVMHost's log).