http://www.opengd77.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 37f48811f5

Have you followed the flash procedure:
http://www.opengd77.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 37f48811f5

Same for the User Guide:
https://github.com/LibreDMR/OpenGD77_Us ... r_Guide.md

Cheers.
---
Daniel

PS: I will rename the title of the thread, as it's misleading.

ok1pt

Re: GD-77 usage problem.

Post by ok1pt » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:27 pm

elite22 wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:59 pm
Thank you , I 'll be able to solve the problem on analog to be able to hear in scanner mode I changed bandwidth to 25khz it would be the default in the 460.00mhz range , but in DMR mode I can not hear even when scanning with filter disabled I have tried everything LED access more I don't hear anything ..how do I solve this problem trying to listen to other Tgs public services and other private HT here at work I did the test and nothing? thank you in advance for answering me and trying to help me!!
For DMR mode, again: Did you read and carefully followed ALL STEPS in the flash procedure ? Including download of one concrete issue of an original firmware and setting the path to it in the CPS flash tool ? Does the flasher window show [+DMR] in the window title ?
Otherwise, the radio will rx/tx on FM only, no DMR.

F1RMB

Post by F1RMB » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:18 pm

I see no signal here (see the rssi bar).

F1RMB

Post by F1RMB » Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:13 am

In your video, I see no reason why the scanner should stop.
You are claiming that your transceiver does not produce any sound, but this video doesn't try to demonstrate this.
Also, in your early posts you wrote that you were running the latest beta, but in the one with the video link, it's July 11th release, which is definitely not the latest beta.
Also, I hope you're aware about the fact that there are many other digital modes, apart DMR, which are unsupported by the firmware..

OE1MWW

Post by OE1MWW » Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:59 am

In you video you are doing a VFO scan, so all kind of signals may appear in that frequency range,
the GD77 will lock on those signals and because they may be anything else, but not a DMR transmission,
no audio will be heard. Are you sure, it locked on a DMR signal?

And if you try to chase & listen to other services (legal ?), all kind of encoding can exist.
OpenGD77 supports FM and DMR dual time slot Tier I and Tier II

Program a known DMR repeater frequency pair in CPS, upload the codeplug to the GD77 and try to listen on such a channel.
Install 'RepeaterBook' or 'RFinder Worldwide Repeater Dir' on your mobile, so you will find the nearest repeater in your area.
Besides this, this app will show you if they are DMR, D-Star or C4FM - and only FM & DMR can be heard with OpenGD77.

It will work - straight forward, without any problems. As you said: 'understand?'

73's de OE1MWW
Wolfgang

OE1MWW

Post by OE1MWW » Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:26 am

Unfortunately, your answers are in English language, but the content and context cannot be understood.
An SDR has nothing to do with OpenGD77 and your desire to hear DMR signals.

Please read the user manual - it describes all functions and options, how to program the GD77
with the CPS software and finally how to use the GD77.
https://github.com/LibreDMR/OpenGD77_Us ... r_Guide.md

I think there is nothing more we can explain to you.

73's de OE1MWW
Wolfgang