Hi from N9MIC

New users must post here first and let us know a little bit about yourself.
N9MIC

Hi from N9MIC

Post by N9MIC » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:49 am

Have installed OpenGD77 on 2 TYT md uv390's and I am impressed. I watch a couple of Youtube video's and all went well. I'm still learning all the bell's and whistles in the software. I really like the CPS vs the stock CPS. I've asked questions about issues I've had on the Opengd77 Facebook group and had some help, but a lot of my question have gone unanswered. Is this a good place to ask for help. I've been on OpenGD77 user guide page, but sometimes have a hard time figuring things out. Thanks and keep up the great work! Mike, N9MIC

VK3KYY

Re: Hi from N9MIC

Post by VK3KYY » Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:13 am

N9MIC wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:49 am
Have installed OpenGD77 on 2 TYT md uv390's and I am impressed. I watch a couple of Youtube video's and all went well. I'm still learning all the bell's and whistles in the software. I really like the CPS vs the stock CPS. I've asked questions about issues I've had on the Opengd77 Facebook group and had some help, but a lot of my question have gone unanswered. Is this a good place to ask for help. I've been on OpenGD77 user guide page, but sometimes have a hard time figuring things out. Thanks and keep up the great work! Mike, N9MIC
Welcome.

The developers are not on the FaceBook group.

This is the primary website.

Usually asking a quesion here will get you the correct answer, which may often refer back to the User Guide.

https://github.com/LibreDMR/OpenGD77_Us ... r_Guide.md