agradecimiento a los administradores

New users must post here first and let us know a little bit about yourself.
EB1HDI

agradecimiento a los administradores

Post by EB1HDI » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:18 am

muchas gracias por aceptarme y por la gran labor de aprendizaje que hace esta pagina. En mi ordenador la pagina funciona perfectamente pero en mis otros dispositivos (móvil, y otro ordenador que tengo instalado con Windows 7 tengo problemas con las cookies y no puedo ver la paginas) por lo demás todo perfecto muchas gracias por vuestra labor. Tengo un Radioddity gd77 y un baofeng dm860 y estoy muy contento con su funcionamiento, me podíais decir algina pagina donde comprar alguna bateria de repuesto gracias

VK3KYY

Re: agradecimiento a los administradores

Post by VK3KYY » Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:50 pm

Translated

Thank you very much for accepting me and for the great work of learning that this page does. On my computer the page works perfectly but on my other devices (mobile, and another computer that I have installed with Windows 7 I have problems with cookies and I cannot see the pages) otherwise everything is perfect, thank you very much for your work. I have a Radioddity gd77 and a baofeng dm860 and I am very happy with its operation, could you tell me some page where to buy a replacement battery, thank you

VK3KYY

Re: agradecimiento a los administradores

Post by VK3KYY » Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:51 pm

Try https