Hola desde Valladolid España

New users must post here first and let us know a little bit about yourself.
EA1FIR

Hola desde Valladolid España

Post by EA1FIR » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:28 pm

Hi, I'm interested in getting a gd77 or DM1801 and I've come here to find out about the features I've heard about and people are happy about and speak highly of about the openGD77 firmware ...

Greetings from EA1FIR / 73

Hola, estoy interesado en adquirir un gd77 o DM1801 y he venido aquí a informarme sobre las funciones de las que he escuchado hablar y de las cuales la gente está contenta y habla muy bien del firmware openGD77...

Saludos de EA1FIR /73

VK3KYY

Re: Hola desde Valladolid España

Post by VK3KYY » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:31 pm

Welcome

I've changed your username to your callsign. EA1FIR , because its site policy for hams to use their callsign on the site.

The operation of the firmware is well documented in the User Guide

https://github.com/LibreDMR/OpenGD77_Us ... r_Guide.md

I am sure you can read it translated using Google Translate etc

Please read the FAQ and also the installation instructions

https://www.opengd77.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1770

Roger

VK3KYY

EA1FIR

Re: Hola desde Valladolid España

Post by EA1FIR » Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:31 pm

Perdón por la tardanza en responder, he estado fuera y acabo de regresar ahora al QTH habitual.

Muchas gracias, tanto por el cambio del usuario como por la información recibida.

Al llegar a casa me he encontrado con el equipo que pedí, un 1801, así que me pondré a leer los enlaces que me propones y cuando lo tenga todo listo y bien claro, me pondré manos a la obra para disfrutar el firmware y sus posibilidades.

Con la traducción del navegador espero no tener problemas en entender todo lo expuesto.

Muchas gracias

Nacho EA1FIR

Sorry for the delay in responding, I have been out and have just now returned to the usual QTH.

Thank you very much, both for the user change and for the information received.

When I got home I found the equipment I asked for, a 1801, so I will read the links that you propose and when I have everything ready and clear, I will get to work to enjoy the firmware and its possibilities .

With the translation of the browser I hope I have no problems in understanding all the above.

Thank you

Nacho EA1FIR