New to DMR; need help i see TG e ID but not ear anything

New users must post here first and let us know a little bit about yourself.
asimolo76

New to DMR; need help i see TG e ID but not ear anything

Post by asimolo76 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:33 am

Hi every all !!! i have a DM1801 with fantastic OpenGD77 firmware , so i have a little problem but i'm new to DMR so it's possible that i don't kwon very well how it works.

My problem is simpy: when i ear comunication in VHF frequency (non Filter, no DMR Filter, no CC Filter, no TS Filter and no RX Group set) i can see the display turn up, i can see TG and ID but i can't ear anything ..... because ??

Thanks
@le

F1RMB

Re: New to DMR; need help i see TG e ID but not ear anything

Post by F1RMB » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:25 am

Hi,
asimolo76 wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:33 am
Hi every all !!! i have a DM1801 with fantastic OpenGD77 firmware , so i have a little problem but i'm new to DMR so it's possible that i don't kwon very well how it works.

My problem is simpy: when i ear comunication in VHF frequency (non Filter, no DMR Filter, no CC Filter, no TS Filter and no RX Group set) i can see the display turn up, i can see TG and ID but i can't ear anything ..... because ??

Thanks
@le
Don't disable CC filtering. You only need to turn it off to detect unknow colorcode.
One thing you didn't mentioned, what "kind" of DMR are you listening to ? Outside the Ham bands, encryption might be used.
Have you tried to listen this signal in VFO or Channel mode?
Also, are you using the latest Beta FW, latest CPS, etc ?

Cheers.
---
Daniel