My brother told me to come here

New users must post here first and let us know a little bit about yourself.
Rmntech

My brother told me to come here

Post by Rmntech » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:02 am

Hi my name is Roman
My brother Ben told me to come here, we are twins and all that implies, but it’s ok he is the only one that is a limo driver😜😉
He told me about the radio and I am studying for my tech test and have already purchased the radio.
I was a radar technician when I got out of the coast guard in the eighties, and worked on all the radios in the bands that I’m studying for.
I find difficult learning the vastness of the ham world, I always worked on equipment over the years but stayed away from operating it, except alien technology, that fringe stuff is always exciting🤫
Anyway I guess I am finally gonna operate some equipment.
😎
Thanks for having me
Roman

VK3KYY

Re: My brother told me to come here

Post by VK3KYY » Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:52 am

Rmntech wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:02 am
Hi my name is Roman
My brother Ben told me to come here, we are twins and all that implies, but it’s ok he is the only one that is a limo driver😜😉
He told me about the radio and I am studying for my tech test and have already purchased the radio.
I was a radar technician when I got out of the coast guard in the eighties, and worked on all the radios in the bands that I’m studying for.
I find difficult learning the vastness of the ham world, I always worked on equipment over the years but stayed away from operating it, except alien technology, that fringe stuff is always exciting🤫
Anyway I guess I am finally gonna operate some equipment.
😎
Thanks for having me
Roman
Do you have a callsign?