Side project, "DMR Station" network radio

MM6NRK
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:09 pm

Re: Side project, "DMR Station" network radio

Post by MM6NRK » Wed May 20, 2020 6:57 am

ea3ihi wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 5:40 am
MM6NRK wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 10:02 pm
Thanks very much everything now works good . I have put all my dmr Info on and downloaded the drivers for my 3.5 LCD .

I dont know why it would not work before with the Install .
Glad to know that it works!!!. Does your screen use the hdmi connector? mine does. Other than disabling the hdmi audio output i did not change many things in my rpi image.
Here is a video of it working .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyI0VZRmONw&t

And here is the screen i used which i use with a mouse and works well .
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-5-320-480- ... 2749.l2649

ea3ihi
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:28 pm
Location: Barcelona, Spain

Re: Side project, "DMR Station" network radio

Post by ea3ihi » Wed May 20, 2020 7:06 am

Nice video, can I add a link to it in the dmrstation web page?
EA3IHI - David

MM6NRK
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:09 pm

Re: Side project, "DMR Station" network radio

Post by MM6NRK » Wed May 20, 2020 7:24 am

ea3ihi wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 7:06 am
Nice video, can I add a link to it in the dmrstation web page?
Yes add away mate . Is there a way that like penut that a USB PTT mic could be added ? . When you would push button on mic then the the ptt on DMR Station would turn on .

ea3ihi
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:28 pm
Location: Barcelona, Spain

Re: Side project, "DMR Station" network radio

Post by ea3ihi » Wed May 20, 2020 7:28 am

usb ptt mic? please send me some information about it and i will check. There is support for hardware ptt via gpio ports. You need to know how gpio ports are named in your pi, and how to setup pullups or pulldowns.
EA3IHI - David

MM6NRK
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:09 pm

Re: Side project, "DMR Station" network radio

Post by MM6NRK » Wed May 20, 2020 7:42 am

ea3ihi wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 7:28 am
usb ptt mic? please send me some information about it and i will check. There is support for hardware ptt via gpio ports. You need to know how gpio ports are named in your pi, and how to setup pullups or pulldowns.
someing like this

https://www.muslimatu.com/index.php?mai ... _id=317756

TA2EI
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon May 04, 2020 10:39 am
Location: Ankara
Contact:

Re: Side project, "DMR Station" network radio

Post by TA2EI » Wed May 20, 2020 12:43 pm

ea3ihi wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 6:35 am

Here you can download a version compiled with -march=armv6, I have not been able to test it though.

http://dmrstation.com/DMRStation_armv6.zip
Thank you very much for DMRStation_armv6. The sw run on the RPi0, the screen appeared, connected to server. But there is no sound either over hdmi or USB sound card. Internal sound card and USB sound card have been tested to play by "speaker-test -c2" command and they worked as playback devices. Pulseaudio and other requirements have been installed also.
I don't know if there is md380emu armv6 or v7 versions. I compiled the emu what declared at wiki of the travisgoodspeed's md380emu page. (https://github.com/travisgoodspeed/md38 ... 0-Emulator )
Last edited by TA2EI on Wed May 20, 2020 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MM6NRK
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:09 pm

Re: Side project, "DMR Station" network radio

Post by MM6NRK » Wed May 20, 2020 1:23 pm

Hi can you tell me why when i move TG i get user blocked ?

ea3ihi
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:28 pm
Location: Barcelona, Spain

Re: Side project, "DMR Station" network radio

Post by ea3ihi » Wed May 20, 2020 2:09 pm

Related to the md380-emu software, the one at this repository includes an option (-S) needed to run a udp socket server:

https://github.com/DVSwitch/md380tools/ ... r/emulator

Changing TG is like doing a PTT, so if you open multiple TGs in a short time period you can get blocked.
EA3IHI - David

MM6NRK
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:09 pm

Re: Side project, "DMR Station" network radio

Post by MM6NRK » Wed May 20, 2020 4:00 pm

ea3ihi wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 2:09 pm
Related to the md380-emu software, the one at this repository includes an option (-S) needed to run a udp socket server:

https://github.com/DVSwitch/md380tools/ ... r/emulator

Changing TG is like doing a PTT, so if you open multiple TGs in a short time period you can get blocked.
How long do you get blocked for ?

VK3KYY
Posts: 3194
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:25 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: Side project, "DMR Station" network radio

Post by VK3KYY » Wed May 20, 2020 9:25 pm

MM6NRK wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 4:00 pm
ea3ihi wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 2:09 pm
Related to the md380-emu software, the one at this repository includes an option (-S) needed to run a udp socket server:

https://github.com/DVSwitch/md380tools/ ... r/emulator

Changing TG is like doing a PTT, so if you open multiple TGs in a short time period you can get blocked.
How long do you get blocked for ?
Possibly 24 hours

But if you change your station ID e.g. to 02 or 03 etc that normally gets around the block

Post Reply