Hi Daniel, hi Roger !
- Change my raspberry power supply (5V 2.5A)
- Hardware: Raspberry (2017) pi 3 model B + and raspberry (2014) pi model B + V1.2
- New SD card (16GB)
- Download Pi-Star V4.1.2
- Write the image to the SD card
- Config Pi-Star as GD77 hotspot (TX QRG 144.725Mhz)
- Pi-Star update
- GD77 with original antenna
- GD77 with original programming cable
- GD77 TX-Power 50mW
- OpenGD77 firmware "Aug 18 2020"
I am sending with Anytone878 on a second dual hotspot on TS1 - TG232007 (TX time about 15-20 seconds)
My GD77 hotspot receives TG232007 and GD77 hotspot goes to TX and aborts the transmission
after approx. 2-3 seconds
pi-star "Tableau" continues to send
This can be reproduced at any time!
Test on two different GD77 handheld radios as GD77-Hotspot
Test with two different original programming cables
Test with self-soldered shielded ferrit programming cable (see post #10)
Test with two different original antennas
With an external antenna, it works UFB! No interruption of TX at the GD77 hotspot.
2 log files attached!
It confirms my first test from yesterday - GD77 hotspot with original antenna does not work !!
(also with mini TX power 50mW)