LOW BT VERSION

Lurive01

LOW BT VERSION

Post by Lurive01 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:30 am

It asks me to restore the flash from a file, but I don't know what it is. When I install the original .sgl I get a "low bt version" message on the screen. and from there it does not happen. If I install it again the gw77 fw works very well. What am I doing wrong. regards

VK3KYY

Re: LOW BT VERSION

Post by VK3KYY » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:25 am

Low BT version is being displayed because you have not restored the Flash memory backup, prior to re-installing the official firmware

Lurive01

Post by Lurive01 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:11 pm

Resultados de búsqueda

Resultado de traducción

Español

Inglés

okay. but when I restore the flash from gd77 cps, it asks me to do it from a previously saved file and I don't have it, in this case how do I do it? Will you have any flash files that you can share with me? Or could you explain in a little more detail the steps to do it? thanks and regards

VK3KYY

Post by VK3KYY » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:34 pm

Its documented in the manual that you must backup.

https://github.com/rogerclarkmelbourne/ ... thing-else

Backup your radio now. And save these files somewhere you won't delete them.

Then try contacting Angelo memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=236 and asking for his backup of his Flash data from a DM-1801

Note. His Flash backup will contain his calibration data, so your radio won't work correctly unless you copy the lower 64k from Angelo's Flash backup into a copy of your backup, and then restore it to your radio.

VK3KYY

Post by VK3KYY » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:58 am