https://github.com/rogerclarkmelbourne/ ... latest.sgl
Changes in this version are
- Many fixes to Hotspot mode problems, from Daniel
- DMR options that control how where the Callsign and name data comes from, have been moved to the Display Options screen, as the main Options screen was getting very full and the Display options screen seems the more logical place for these settings. From me.
- A new Display option has been added, to control whether the Callsign and name is show on 1 or 2 lines. The default is now for the Callsign and name to just be displayed on the middle line of the display. These changes are thanks to Daniel.
- Fixes to UHF power calibration settings. From me
- I've also added a possibly fix for the bug reported where bursts of audio from the incorrect TS could be heard, probably when changing channel or frequency
- The 5W++ power setting has been temporarily removed, until some consensus is achieved about whether it can be included perhaps by some special keypress.
- Last heard screen. Blue button (SK2), now displays the TG and time, instead of SK1. I changed this to allow for future uses of SK1, where hopefully the button will be user configurable in the CPS
This version has not been extensively tested, but seems to be stable.