Update 4th Feb

User avatar
iv3bvk
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:29 pm
Location: Pordenone (PN)
Contact:

Re: Update 4th Feb

Post by iv3bvk » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:20 pm

Many thanks for the new FW, many appreciated !

NOW in test !

All the best
'73 de Paolo IV3BVK - K1BVK

F6GVE
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:52 am

Re: Update 4th Feb

Post by F6GVE » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:11 pm

It seems (at least to me) that this firmware had corrupted my code plug.
Just after updating I could not receive any longer some TG's from one of my hotspot.
I have then downgraded to a previous version of the firmware and it was the same.
I have then restored my codeplug and everything went ok back.

73
Luc

User avatar
F1RMB
Posts: 404
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:42 am
Location: Grenoble, France
Contact:

Re: Update 4th Feb

Post by F1RMB » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:39 pm

Hi Luc,
F6GVE wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:11 pm
It seems (at least to me) that this firmware had corrupted my code plug.
Just after updating I could not receive any longer some TG's from one of my hotspot.
I have then downgraded to a previous version of the firmware and it was the same.
I have then restored my codeplug and everything went ok back.

73
Luc
What ?
What do you mean by

Code: Select all

"Just after updating I could not receive any longer some TG's from one of my hotspot"
as there is no TG filtering in the firmware ?

Cheers.
---
Daniel
73 de Daniel.

User avatar
F1RMB
Posts: 404
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:42 am
Location: Grenoble, France
Contact:

Re: Update 4th Feb

Post by F1RMB » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:40 pm

F1RMB wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:39 pm
Hi Luc,
F6GVE wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:11 pm
It seems (at least to me) that this firmware had corrupted my code plug.
Just after updating I could not receive any longer some TG's from one of my hotspot.
I have then downgraded to a previous version of the firmware and it was the same.
I have then restored my codeplug and everything went ok back.

73
Luc
What ?
What do you mean by

Code: Select all

"Just after updating I could not receive any longer some TG's from one of my hotspot"
as there is no TG filtering in the firmware ?

Can you share this codeplug ?

Cheers.
---
Daniel
73 de Daniel.

IK8JHL
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:19 am

Re: Update 4th Feb

Post by IK8JHL » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:30 pm

I didn't understand what this option is for
Attachments
2.png
2.png (3.16 KiB) Viewed 89 times

F6GVE
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:52 am

Re: Update 4th Feb

Post by F6GVE » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:53 pm

F1RMB wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:40 pm
F1RMB wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:39 pm
Hi Luc,
F6GVE wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:11 pm
It seems (at least to me) that this firmware had corrupted my code plug.
Just after updating I could not receive any longer some TG's from one of my hotspot.
I have then downgraded to a previous version of the firmware and it was the same.
I have then restored my codeplug and everything went ok back.

73
Luc
What ?
What do you mean by

Code: Select all

"Just after updating I could not receive any longer some TG's from one of my hotspot"
as there is no TG filtering in the firmware ?

Can you share this codeplug ?

Cheers.
---
Daniel
I have one hostpot that I use as a "scanner", with a lot of french or canadian TG. I generally don't use it for TX, only for RX.
After having upgrade one of my GD77's, that GD77 didn't RX some TG's though the hotspot was transmitting (controled with its Nexion and the other GD77) as if the promiscious was off or something like that. I didnt investigate more.

So I downgraded the firmware but there was still this sort of filtering.
So I reload my codeplug and eveything became OK as habitually.

Of course I can share my codeplug

User avatar
F1RMB
Posts: 404
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:42 am
Location: Grenoble, France
Contact:

Re: Update 4th Feb

Post by F1RMB » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:54 pm

IK8JHL wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:30 pm
I didn't understand what this option is for
It's the priority order for the lookups and display of contact's informations:
Cc is Codeplug's contacts, DB is DMR IDs, and TA is Talker Alias.

Cheers.
---
Daniel
73 de Daniel.

User avatar
m1dyp
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:03 am
Location: Hertfordshire, U.K.

Re: Update 4th Feb

Post by m1dyp » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:24 pm

F1RMB wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:54 pm

It's the priority order for the lookups and display of contact's informations:
Cc is Codeplug's contacts, DB is DMR IDs, and TA is Talker Alias.

Cheers.
---
Daniel
ah thank you
73 de Ken :D

IK8JHL
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:19 am

Re: Update 4th Feb

Post by IK8JHL » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:04 pm

F1RMB wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:54 pm
IK8JHL wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:30 pm
I didn't understand what this option is for
It's the priority order for the lookups and display of contact's informations:
Cc is Codeplug's contacts, DB is DMR IDs, and TA is Talker Alias.

Cheers.
---
Daniel
haaaa OK ID and TA its clear but CC i think ColorCode :D

User avatar
F1RMB
Posts: 404
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:42 am
Location: Grenoble, France
Contact:

Re: Update 4th Feb

Post by F1RMB » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:17 pm

IK8JHL wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:04 pm
F1RMB wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:54 pm
IK8JHL wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:30 pm
I didn't understand what this option is for
It's the priority order for the lookups and display of contact's informations:
Cc is Codeplug's contacts, DB is DMR IDs, and TA is Talker Alias.

Cheers.
---
Daniel
haaaa OK ID and TA its clear but CC i think ColorCode :D
:D ;) This is why I mixed upper and lower case. It's not that easy to make it short, I think md380tools use similar terminology, IIRC.

Cheers.
---
Daniel
73 de Daniel.

Post Reply