https://github.com/rogerclarkmelbourne/ ... latest.sgl
Since the last 'latest' release, apart from my code optimisations there have been a number of other additions and bug fixes.
- Minimum brightness setting has been added to the Display Options (See the topic for this feature by EA3IHI)
- Hotspot mode bug fixed by Daniel
- Private call screen bug fixes by Alex
- Other bug fixes by Daniel and Alex
- Language updated from various contributors, often assisted by Daniel
By enabling the "CAST" display type in PiStar (Expert mode)
The Hotspot will display information like the IP address, and also the network received callsign.
And on DMR MARC networks, which do not send Talker Alias data, Daniel now sends the callsign using Talker Alias
CAST display type is not supported by PiStar 3.4.x, but it seems to work OK on PiStar 4.1.x (and may work in PiStar 4.0.x)
The display type is in the Expert settings. But be aware that I think the display type will get set back to "None" if you make subsequent changes in the normal Configuation screen in PiStar