Localistion support (foreign languages)

IU4LEG
Posts: 123
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:49 pm

Re: Localistion support (foreign languages)

Post by IU4LEG » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:25 am

F1RMB wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:29 am
Hi,
IU4LEG wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:14 am
Hi all,
Italian Language updated.
73 de IU4LEG
The .brightness ending looks strange to me, it's an invalid character.

Cheers.
Please look now
Attachments
italian.h.zip
(2.09 KiB) Downloaded 5 times

User avatar
F1RMB
Posts: 410
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:42 am
Location: Grenoble, France
Contact:

Re: Localistion support (foreign languages)

Post by F1RMB » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:00 am

IU4LEG wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:25 am
F1RMB wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:29 am
Hi,
IU4LEG wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:14 am
Hi all,
Italian Language updated.
73 de IU4LEG
The .brightness ending looks strange to me, it's an invalid character.

Cheers.
Please look now
You changed .hold line, and it won't fit the screen width (16 chars):
Modo Scan:Trattenere
73 de Daniel.

IU4LEG
Posts: 123
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:49 pm

Re: Localistion support (foreign languages)

Post by IU4LEG » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:01 am

yes, Sorry, I realized that I made a mistake. this is the right version to download.
Attachments
italian.h.zip
(2.08 KiB) Downloaded 5 times

User avatar
F1RMB
Posts: 410
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:42 am
Location: Grenoble, France
Contact:

Re: Localistion support (foreign languages)

Post by F1RMB » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:04 am

IU4LEG wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:01 am
yes, Sorry, I realized that I made a mistake. this is the right version to download.
It's fine now, PR raised ;)

Cheers.
---
Daniel
73 de Daniel.

IU4LEG
Posts: 123
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:49 pm

Re: Localistion support (foreign languages)

Post by IU4LEG » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:06 am

thanks Daniel, sorry for the inconvenience

User avatar
SQ7PTE
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:23 am
Location: KO00to
Contact:

Re: Localistion support (foreign languages)

Post by SQ7PTE » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:47 pm

Daniel.
I made a change to: .rssi I am asking you to upgrade.
Thank you.
Attachments
polish.zip
(2.68 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
Piotr SQ7PTE :roll:

User avatar
F1RMB
Posts: 410
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:42 am
Location: Grenoble, France
Contact:

Re: Localistion support (foreign languages)

Post by F1RMB » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:52 pm

Hi Piotr,
SQ7PTE wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:47 pm
Daniel.
I made a change to: .rssi I am asking you to upgrade.
Thank you.
Okay, it's part of the same PR. Thanks.

Cheers.
---
Daniel
73 de Daniel.

User avatar
SQ7PTE
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:23 am
Location: KO00to
Contact:

Re: Localistion support (foreign languages)

Post by SQ7PTE » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:58 pm

Fantastic
Thank you
Piotr SQ7PTE :roll:

User avatar
SQ7PTE
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:23 am
Location: KO00to
Contact:

Re: Localistion support (foreign languages)

Post by SQ7PTE » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:24 pm

Daniel.
Small changes in translation.
Please include.
Thank you.
Attachments
polish.zip
(2.67 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
Piotr SQ7PTE :roll:

User avatar
F1RMB
Posts: 410
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:42 am
Location: Grenoble, France
Contact:

Re: Localistion support (foreign languages)

Post by F1RMB » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:55 pm

Hi Piotr,
SQ7PTE wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:24 pm
Daniel.
Small changes in translation.
Please include.
Thank you.
PR raised.

Thanks.
73 de Daniel.

Post Reply